The Holiday Inn Denver in Lakewood, Colorado is the perfect location for your business meeting or social event. Offering a total of over 5000 square feet of functional yet inviting banquet and event space offered in 9 meeting rooms. Meeting room sizes range from 216 square feet to 4100 square feet in the Park Place Ballroom with 9'9"ceiling height. Our Denver meeting rooms have the ability to cater an event from 6 to 300 people. Our Ballroom can be partitioned into 5 separate rooms.
Our Boardroom can seat 14 people at a beautiful oak table with overstuffed conference chairs. Our professional banquet and catering staff is dedicated to making your event a complete success. 4 (8' by 10') booths can be accommodated in the largest meeting room Exhibit space available - 750 sq. ft or 70 sq. meters.
Holiday Inn boasts over 5000 sq ft of functional banquet meeting space in 9 meeting rooms. Meeting room sizes range from 216 square feet to 4100 square feet in the Park Place Ballroom. We have the ability to cater an event from 6 to 300 people.
Meeting Services and Equipment
- Flip Chart and Markers
- Modem Lines
- Flip chart
- Business Center Available
- Video conferencing capabilities
- T-1 lines (internet)
- ISDN lines
- Modem lines
- Food and beverage package
- Flat Panel TV
- Executive Floors
- Executive Lounge (w/ breakfast served weekdays)
- Complementary High-speed Internet Access in all Guest rooms and throughout the hotel
Our banquet menus offer a taste of home and a taste of adventure!
The new banquet menus incorporate appetizers, salads, entrees and desserts that reflect distinctively American and specifically Colorado tastes. We have everything from simple cold deli-type items, to a specialty old-west Santa Fe option, as well as the very popular European option which consists of a mix of Italian entrees. These are just a few of the meals with which we can provide our guests.
Lakewood can host your event!
Please contact Karen Davis to plan your meeting or event
Make your meeting a 'Green' Meeting with the Holdiay Inn Denver Lakewood:
- All meetings include water served in pitchers with reusable glassware
- Meeting notepads are made of 100% recycled paper
- All napkins are made of cloth
- Paperless services now include electronic distribution of sales proposals, catering menus and banquet event orders
.... more to come!