The Holiday Inn Lakewood boasts a fully equipped fitness center. A hot tub (with accessible lift) and an outdoor heated seasonal swimming pool (also with ADA accessible lift) add to the fitness options available at the Holiday Inn Lakewood.
Free wireless internet available throughout the hotel in addition to hard-wired internet in all guestrooms, a great benefit to government employees needing the additional security of hard-wired internet access. All guestrooms now boast 37" Flatscreen HD TVs and 62 HD Channels.
Mini-refrigerators now in all guestrooms!
Our business center is open for business! We boast 3 computers with flat screens, one laser printer and plenty of business amenities such as pens, paper, stapler, scissors, etc. We also have a small meeting area for impromptu conferences of up to 4 people.
The Holiday Inn Lakewood is a designated non-smoking hotel. For our guests who would like to smoke, please utilize outdoor designated smoking areas. Guests who smoke in our non-smoking guestrooms will incur a $350 cleaning fee. Please note that marijuana and illegal drug usage are prohibited anywhere on hotel grounds.
Outdoor Pool (Now open for the 2016 Summer Season)
Note: Due to pool deck renovations our pool will not be opening until June 17th. All guests can enjoy complimentary use of the pool at Club USA during this time.
Hot tub, separate shower rooms for men and women, and an outdoor heated seasonal swimming pool also add to the fitness options available at the Holiday Inn Lakewood. Spa Accessible Lift installed. Enjoy a dip in our beautiful outdoor pool (seasonal).
The Holiday Inn Lakewood's onsite fitness center features brand a cable weight machine allowing 3 people at one time to work out legs and chest. We also have a new LifeFitness bike, treadmill, eliptical trainer, medicine ball, workout mat and exercise ball.
Complimentary passes to Club USA nearby are also available.
Our Pet Policy
Holiday Inn Denver Lakewood Your Pet Friendly Hotel in Southwest Denver!
- Holiday Inn Lakewood is your choice for pet hotels in Denver, CO and accepts dogs with the following requirements:
- Dogs under 35 pounds: $50/ per day non-refundable cleaning fee is applied to each reservation. (*daily fee)
- Dogs over 35 pounds: $100 per day non-refundable cleanng fee applied to each reservation (*daily fee)
- Pet rooms are located on a designated floor only. If pets are found on other floors guests will be accessed a $300 non-refundable charge.
- Dogs are not allowed on furniture in lobby, in restaurant, bar, meeting rooms, or near the pool.
- A cell phone number is required from all guests if pet is staying in room while unattended.
- Guests are liable for any adjustments to other rooms for disturbances caused by the pet(s).
- Additionally, guests are liable for any damage done that exceeds the daily fee.
Hotel guests may be required to leave the hotel without reimbursement for multiple pet complaints.
The Holiday Inn Denver Lakewood is equipped with car and van accessible parking located in the front and side of the hotel. There are two entrances with automatic door openers. Once inside the hotel, guests will find that the Lobby, Meeting Rooms, Sportings News Grill Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center, Swimming Pool, Public Restrooms and ADA Rooms are accessible to meet all needs. All sleeping rooms are located on floors 2 through 6. ADA rooms (including those with amenities for the hearing impaired) are conveniently located by the main elevators on each floor. TTY/TTD machines are available upon request. ADA rooms have standard amenities with the option of a roll-in shower. Spa and pool accessible lift have been installed.
All guest rooms are hard-wired for free interent access in addition to our already complimentary wi-fi. Great bonus for government employees!